Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Why We Do What We Do

This morning I was listening to Pres. Eyring's Conference talk from April 2016 Saturday morning session. I love what he said about the choir.
I think this applies to me and my Primary children. I would hope to impress upon their little minds that their music and songs will build not only their faith but the faith of those who listen to them.
 I hope they also realize they are singing not only for family and friends but most importantly for the Lord. Imagine how wonderful it would be to stand and sing before the Lord. That is what they are actually doing. 
Not only as we prepare for our Sacrament meeting program but whenever we sing, I hope to remind my little ones about the power of music and the important part it plays in building our testimonies.
Isn't that why we do what we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment