Thursday, June 30, 2016

I LOVE To See The Temple

My kiddos know this song really well so I thought it would be a good one to do sign language with. However, I'm a little bit challenged when it comes to remembering the words to the song let alone sign language. I watched the video on LDS.org but it was too hard for me. But I found another one on YouTube that I think I might be able to do. YEAH! She goes through and explains how to do each sign. Which is what I'll do when I teach my kids.
I also had my daughter-in-law make me a temple mirror.
I'm not the greatest photographer so the picture isn't very good. Sorry. All she did was cut out frosted vinyl and put it on an 8x10" mirror. Then I bought an inexpensive 8x10 frame and put the mirror in it. I chose the MT. Timpanogos Temple because it's closest to my home and the one the kids are all familiar with. 
I'm still deciding how to use it in Primary. But I think I'll show it to my kiddos and then tell them to do their signs in the mirror at home and to think about seeing themselves in the temple someday as they practice.

If you're interested in a mirror or anything else vinyl you can check out my daughter-in-laws vinyl company at www.chelsvinyl.com.

Happy signing!

No comments:

Post a Comment