Monday, December 28, 2015

WINTER Wiggle Songs

I found some fun wiggle songs for winter on Facebook and on the Internet. So I made them up ready to go.
The first is to the tune of Popcorn Popping. There are several versions out there. This is the one I did. Even my Senior Primary liked singing this one. 
We also made up actions to go along with it.
Click HERE for a copy.

Next, we like to do a winter version of 'Fun To Do' on page 253 in the CS. I made up some cute cards that the kids picked. Then we made up an action and sang it.
Click HERE for a copy of the cards.

Then, we like to sing 'Falling Snow'. It's in the CS on page 248. But when I was growing up there was another part to the song about the icicles. I found the music in the old orange Primary book. Yes, I know that makes me old. Ha, ha!
The book was published in 1980 and there was no copyright, that I could find, on the song. So I made a copy for my pianist and taught the kids the extra phrases. We made up actions for this one too.
If you don't have access to this book, I took a picture of the music. Sorry it's not a great copy but I think you can see the words and notes.
Click HERE for a copy. 

All of these songs are a hit in Nursery too!

No comments:

Post a Comment