Saturday, January 6, 2024

More flipcharts and slides for 2024

 As promised, here are more flipcharts and slides for 2024. I hope you find my flip charts of good quality, with easy to read fonts, and pictures that relate to the meaning of the song.  

FEBRUARY

Download Nephi's Courage flipchart HERE.
Download Nephi's Courage slides HERE.
I have a fun post on different ways to teach this song HERE.

Download I Feel My Savior's Love flipchart HERE.
Download I Feel My Savior's Love slides HERE.
I have a post about teaching I Feel My Savior's Love HERE.

Download Choose the Right flipchart HERE.
Download Choose the Right slides HERE.
I have a post for teaching Choose the Right HERE.
I also have the bell charts for Choose the Right HERE.

MARCH

Download I Love to See the Temple flipchart HERE.
Download I Love to See the Temple slides HERE.
I have a great post about Janice Kapp Perry and teaching this song HERE.

Download When I am Baptized flipchart HERE.
Download When I am Baptized slides HERE.

Download Easter Hosanna flipchart HERE.
Download Easter Hosanna slides HERE.

Happy Singing!










No comments:

Post a Comment