Saturday, January 27, 2024

2 More Months of Flipcharts & Slides 2024

 Here are the flipcharts and slides for August and September. I like to include all the verses of a Primary song when I make a flipchart but generally when it's a hymn I only do the first verse. If you need all the verses for a hymn, it's easier to use the hymn book for the older kids.

AUGUST

Download As I Search the Holy Scriptures flipchart HERE.
Download As I Search the Holy Scriptures slides HERE.

Download Home Can Be a Heaven on Earth flipchart HERE.
Download Home Can Be a Heaven on Earth slides HERE.

SEPTEMBER

Download The Still Small Voice flipchart HERE.
Download The Still Small Voice slides HERE.

Download Samuel Tells of the Baby Jesus flipchart HERE.
Download Samuel Tells of the Baby Jesus slides HERE.
I have a fun lesson plan to teach this song. Click HERE for the link.

Download I'm Trying to be Like Jesus flipchart HERE.
Download I'm Trying to be Like Jesus slides HERE.
I have a fun activity to practice this song. Click HERE for the link.

HAPPY SINGING!










No comments:

Post a Comment