Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Emoji Face Singing

I finally got around to making this cute emoji face singing activity. I saw it over on the Facebook LDS Chorister's Site. 
The idea was there but there was no file to download. So I made my own. I made up names for the faces so they would get a better idea how to sing the song. They are NOT the official emoji name!
 I'd love to give credit but I don't know who's original idea it is but it's cute, easy, and fun. Thanks whomever you are! 
It's a GREAT way to practice a song over and over.

Click HERE to download my file.

3 comments:

  1. What a hilarious idea! We are going to use it this week. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm excited to use this tomorrow when I get to sub Singing Time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling!! Thanks so much for sharing your files!

    ReplyDelete